PhotoOnly for iPad & iPhone v1.9 is released.
Here are new features:
1. View Properties of photo
2. Support Open In option for individual photo
3. Tweet photo
4. Update Dropbox SDK
5. Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPod touch interface
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Monday, February 7, 2011
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
PhotoOnly v1.6 is submitted. This version includes some new features:
1. Add to favorites: you can now add link to favorites, rather than find links in history
2. UI redesign:
- (iPad) You can browse favorites in the left menu in landscape mode.
- (iPhone) Favorites will become the first page to allow you to browse previous downloaded photos easier.
3. RSS / Atom support:
You can paste any RSS/Atom feeds on the location bar. PhotoOnly will grab the images according to content of RSS/Atom feeds.
Monday, June 28, 2010
The primary goal of PhotoOnly is to grab any web images from any webpages. In order to enhance the grabbing quality of PhotoOnly, if there are any URLs that the images can't be grabbed, please drop us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up. We are trying our best to increase our product's quality.